What's new

Dapatkan Daftar Situs Slot Online di SlotAO.com: Forum Slot Online Indonesia

Masih mencari kumpulan daftar situs judi slot online terpercaya yang fair play? Sekian banyak bandar slot online yang bertebaran di internet pasti membuat anda bingung, mana situs judi slot online yang terbaru dan terbaik. Apalagi saat menghadapi pandemi Covid ini yang tak kunjung habis ini, orang - orang berbondong-bondong mencari situs judi slot online terpercaya 2021 untuk mengisi waktu luangnya. Tunggu apa lagi, bergabung bersama kami disini untuk sharing bersama!

Ask question

Ask Questions and Get Answers from Our Community

Answer

Answer Questions and Become an Expert on Your Topic

Contact Staff

Our Experts are Ready to Answer your Questions

Michaela Robertson set for Wellington Phoenix debut after recovering from concussion

English

Staff member
Reaction score
A-League Women round two: Wellington Phoenix v Western United
Where: Sky Stadium, Wellington When: Saturday, 3pm

Live coverage: Sky Sport 7, live updates on Stuff

Pocket rocket Michaela Robertson is set to make her Wellington Phoenix debut, a week later than she would have liked.

The fringe Football Fern missed the teams A-League Women opener and first-ever home game last weekend after she was ruled out with concussion.

Robertson suffered the brain injury when she took a shot to the face during the first week of pre-season training.

One month later, the diminutive winger has finally been cleared to play and will slot straight into the starting lineup for the Phoenixs second round match against newcomers Western United at Sky Stadium on Saturday.

READ MORE:
* Wellington Phoenix captain Alex Rufer set for National League hit-out
* Michaela Foster's proud parents follow Wellington Phoenix debut from afar
* Wellington Phoenix striker - 'I never thought women's football would be this big'

Robertson will become the first pemain from Wellington to turn out for the Phoenix in the A-League Women when she debuts.

Unfortunately I got kicked in the face with the ball, and it took me out, Robertson said.

I thought it was fine but a week later symptoms kicked in and a month on here we are.

Hagen Hopkins/Getty Images
Michaela Roberston is set to make her A-League Women debut.

Concussion symptoms are a little bit strange and theyre a bit different for everyone but I had a lot of pressure in my head, struggled to focus.

But now Ive done all the tests and Im passing them symptom free, its good to be back.

This is a moment Ive dreamed of my whole life.

The Phoenix will be hoping for an improved defensive performance after conceding four second-half goals to lose 4-1 to Melbourne City in their first-ever home game last weekend.

Coach Natalie Lawrence said one-on-one defending had been a key focus throughout the week after the Phoenix defence was run ragged by Chilean striker Maria Jose Rojas, who had a hand in three of Citys four goals.

Obviously we cant deny the fact that there were some technical one-v-one errors that led to goals, Lawrence said.

Thats been a big focus for us.

Vince Caligiuri/Getty Images
Western United striker Jess McDonald will pose a big threat.

The Phoenix will need to tighten up defensively if they are to beat Western, who toppled two-time defending champions Melbourne Victory in their inaugural game.

Westerns World Cup-winning striker Jess McDonald will pose the biggest threat, having scored the winner in the 1-0 triumph over Victory.

McDonald was part of the United States team that won the World Cup in 2019 and is a three-time NWSL champion.

We know that shes going to provide a lot of class, provide a lot of speed and provide experience.

We obviously watched their game back and she scored their goal but shes always going to be someone were going to have to watch out for.

Weve looked through videos of her recently and we know what her strengths are and were going to try to nullify them as much as we can so then we can play our game.

Although Robertson has been cleared to play, captain Lily Alfeld (knee), forward Emma Rolston (back) and midfielders Isabel Gomez (foot) and Grace Wisnewski (calf) remain unavailable.

• Facebook
  • Twitter
  • WhatsApp
  • Reddit
  • Email
most popular
  • Recap: Black Caps vs India - first ODI at Eden Park, Auckland
  • Murder charge laid over Sandringham dairy killing
  • Councillors boycott Gore mayor Ben Bell's Cromwell retreat
  • The unexpected item that is banned from your checked luggage
  • The Australian mining company hoping to lure New Zealanders with $150k-plus a year
  • Quiz: Afternoon trivia challenge: November 25, 2022
  • Two arrested after Thursday's dramatic police chase across the city
  • Australian boy bitten and dragged into swimming pool by 'naughty' three-metre python
  • Half a block in Wellington's CBD evacuated after flood in buildings' basements
  • What will the housing market look like in November 2023? Three experts weigh in
NeighbourlyTravel BookingsStuff CouponsWildCleanFamily NoticesStuff EventsAdvertisingCareersPrivacy PolicyCookies PolicyTerms & ConditionsEditorial CodeContact Us
Breaking news?Send your photos, videos and tip-offs to
[email protected], or call us on 0800 697 8833
FacebookTwitterSnapchatShielded Site

2022 Stuff Limited

Source

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8